Friday, February 7, 2014
If you’re a recreational boater, you’ve probably heard of Edgewater powerboats. And if you’re serious about boating fun - you may even own one.
Edgewater powerboats are considered to be among the most innovative boats available. They are well engineered, dependable, and designed to maximize performance.
Here are five great reasons to consider owning an Edgewater:
· “Unsinkable” closed cell foam flotation
· Super strong, proprietary one-piece structural system
· “Deep V” hull design ensures rigidity and strength through long offshore runs
2. High quality
· Manufactured with composite materials for excellent durability
· Rails and hardware crafted using stainless steel
· Award-winning boat design paired with Yamaha power
· Transferrable limited lifetime warranty
· Superior longevity
· Each model designed for specific maritime activities
· Competitive price and best resale value
· Produced for best fuel economy, easy maintenance
· Unmatched, cutting edge technology
· Greatest innovations using exclusive designs and composite materials
· Edgewater engineering team performs high-tech work for law enforcement agencies and U.S. Navy
· “Unsinkable” status – exceeds all industry standards
· Each model completely self-bailing
· Designed for safety in extreme offshore conditions
· Materials and systems are industrial-grade
If you’re interested in learning more about Edgewater, call us or stop in at a Modern Yachts location in Westhampton Beach, Hampton Bays or Mattituck.
Monday, February 3, 2014
Like children on Christmas Eve, every boater feels the impatient anticipation of an approaching spring.
That’s why we love the late winter boat shows; they are attended by enthusiastic boaters who can practically smell the water.
The annual Long Island Boat Show takes place this February 7 - 9 at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale. There will be hundreds of exhibitors on hand to show their boats, boating accessories, and boating services.
And of course, the team from Modern Yachts will be there, exhibiting some of our most popular boat models. (Visit booths 23-30 to see models from Edgewater and Sea Ray at the show.)
After the show, we invite boaters to explore the Edgewater advantage. We have every Edgewater model in stock at our showroom, including the flagship 335 EX and the 388 CC. Modern Yachts holds the distinction of being New York State’s exclusive Edgewater dealer.
Boating, billed as the “World’s Largest Powerboat Magazine”, commented on the 335 EX: “EdgeWater delivers a boat that cruises as well as it fishes while meeting the criteria of experienced boat owners.” (See review here.)
And Boating also had this to say about Edgewater’s 388 CC: “You need an absolute top-quality boat that spares no expense in either the fishing or engineering departments, right? Edgewater's new 388 CC is the new flag bearer for that credo.” (Full review here. )
Sea Ray, a boat manufacturer for more than half a century, has an expansive line-up, with boats ranging from 17 to 61 feet. In fact, the Sea Ray line is so popular, there are legions of owners and fans in dozens of online communities touting the line’s virtues. Boating Magazine also offers reviews on most Sea Rays. (Go to http://www.boatingmag.com and enter “Sea Ray” in the search bar to view a specific model.)
If your boating preferences differ, contact us about other boats from Sailfish, yachts from Azimut or Zeelander, or a range of pre-owned boats from many other manufacturers. Find the boat of your dreams on our website.
No matter what you’re looking for, our inventory will allow you to try on a boat that meets your needs, your taste and your budget.
Come explore the LI Boat Show or visit us at our three on-water locations – in Westhampton Beach, Hampton Bays or Mattituck.